Small lambskin nappa Valentino Garavani Roman Stud The Handle Bag.
- Dimensions: W21 x H17 x D14 cm / W8 x H7 x D5.5 in.
- Quilted construction and embellished with maxi studs
- Equipped with both a detachable sliding chain strap and a detachable leather strap, this accessory can be worn as a crossbody/shoulder bag or carried by hand
- Quilted nappa. Rhombus pattern enhanced by tone-on-tone stitching
- Antique-brass-finish metal studs and hardware
- Front compartment with twist-lock closure
- Rear compartment with magnetic closure
- Protective feet
- Nappa lining. Interior: one flat pocket
- Leather strap drop: 50 cm / 19.7 in.
- Chain drop: 55 cm / 21.7 in.
- Made in Italy
Valentino Small Roman Stud The Handle Bag in Nappa
Valentino Garavani has introduced its latest bag, the Roman Stud as part of the Diary Collection (Resort 2021 Collection).
If you’re thinking that this bag looks familiar, well, maybe its silhouette with the collapsible lay flat handle which rests atop the bag’s flap, is exactly the same as the Rockstud Spike, which made its debut in 2016.
This time around, gone are the iconic Rockstud, and in its place, bigger sized studs known as the Roman Stud, with quilting that’s sparser in comparison to the Rockstud Spike, resulting in a more padded look.
These changes might seem and sound minor, but it really does change the overall vibe of the bag, transforming it from something that’s edgy with a rocker chic kinda feel, into something that’s a little more feminine, yet at the same time, a little playful.
In short, it is: "A dialogue between classic and punk subculture design"